Monday, December 17, 2012

David Meanix



THREE ART PIECES THAT I FOUND INTERESTING ABOVE:
Why i found them interesting is because for some reason the disturbed me and caught my eye. there is something about all the picture that makes them image stand out in a way that made me think about what the person that was tour apart was thinking. if you look at all the peoples' eyes, except for the first one, they all have the same straight expression which makes me think that they are all torn apart inside and that is why they ere selected to be torn apart on the outside. this way they show there actual feelings. about the first image, i feel as if the person wants to be hidden away from the preying eyes that seem to judge everything. thats why i think he chose her.. to show that other people are afraid of being seen.


in a way i like his work and in a way i dont. i like it because it makes me think about why he would want to tear all those people up. like what gave him the idea to just rip apart a persons' face and put it back together like a puzzle piece. in another way, the peoples eyes and other images bother me. like they are tooo deep or something.

TOP FIVE FEARS:
5.) loosing the love of my life
4.) trusting people with secrets
3.) depending on people
2.) loosing all my family
1.) being alone all my life

No comments:

Post a Comment