Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Photo shoot/ campaign

Why I chose this and statistics:
I chose this topic for multiply reasons. Not only was I once afraid of just being me in school, but I know tons of others were/ or still are worried about being an outcast. Also, I want kids that come into the high school to be able to join band and not have to worry that people behind the scenes are judging them- that there is no cookie cutter image of how you have to be in high school; that you are aloud to be different but still fit in. It is a fact that 75% of high school kids join or don't join things because of peer pressure or the fear of being labeled an outcast. Another fact is that 64.3% of graduates regret not joinging or doing the things they want to because they were worried about being judge. One last fact is that out of all my friends, we are all in different clubs and activities but yet none of us are looked at as an outcast or as a loser.. we learned how to cope and you will too. but, mainly I chose this topic to be able to back up something I went through. SO JUST BE YOU!


No comments:

Post a Comment